- We're on Facebook now...become a fan!
- ORANGE AND YELLOW BELTS - You must have shin guards and forearm pads. Please see Mrs. Yee to order them if you haven't already done so.
- CAMO BELTS - It's time for sparring gear...have you placed your order yet? If you placed you order at the holiday sale you saved quite a bundle. Your orders should be arriving soon. Once you receive your gear, please use a permanent pen (black Sharpie) and neatly write the student's name on each piece. Also, make sure you wipe down your gear on a regular basis (alcohol pads are good for this) and wash your mouthpiece often (use toothpaste and tooth brush). To keep odor under control, throw a fabric softener sheet in the sparring bag and replace when needed.
- RE-BREAKABLE BOARDS - Please remember that all purple belt and above students at Yee's ATA Black Belt Academy must have their own re-breakable board. Please see Mrs. Yee to order them if you haven't already done so. If students from the same family are using the same color board, they are allowed to share. Use a permanent pen to write your name on the back of the board. Keep it in your bag and remember to bring all equipment to every class.
- 9.24.2011 - Yee's Central Valley 4th Annual Championships, at CSU Stanislaus in Turlock, CA, 209-522-2497
- For a complete list please go to www.ataonline.com